Sunday, March 25, 2012

Roll baby roll!

Baby is 4mo last week and he finally rolled over from front to back for the first time. I thought the day will never come because first of all he hates tummy time (besides ON me) and he is hardly on tummy to "practice" the rollover.

2 days ago, as I saw he was on good mood, I put him on his tummy on our bed. He wasn't complaining which is good sign. So I sat next to him and continued talking to him. He was facing his right but I was seated on the left. And I guess he must have been trying to look for me so he instead of just turning his head, he rolled over!!

It was over in 2 seconds!!! And luckily the ever-shooting-baby's-photo-mummy got the phone in hand and in time to document baby's first rollover!! HAHAHA!

And today little Andrew surprises mummy once again! I was putting him to bed and was patting him. He just turned his head upwards and towards me and I can see that his body is trying to rollover. So I got out of the way, and he just rolled over from back to front. This time it wasn't caught on camera because he was getting ready to sleep and the lights are dimmed and my phone wasn't with me.

Again I tried for "seconds" but I guess it was times up and baby wanted to sleep already. But not 2 minutes later - no, he didn't rollover, instead I knew he need to poo! Well true enough, after a bit of "encouragement" (a bit of mmmm-mmmm), baby pooed out a foot-long sausage! Since his birth, I think he had not poo in the diaper for more than 10 times. He didn't like it and I didn't. And so happen that mummy can pick up his signal most of the time and let him poo "outiside" his diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment