Saturday, March 10, 2012

What happen to sleeping through the night?

It has been 3 nights that little Andrew waking up between 2am - 3am for milk. What happen to sleeping through the night? I would love to sleep uninterrupted again baby.

Lately even after his milk, he sometimes cried. This makes me wonder if he is really hungry or he is just making a fuss. At times he would just go quiet after giving him his pacifier - which signify he wanna go back to sleep. Sometimes he would need a bit more coaching to calm down. And of course there are times he is satisfied after the milk.

If he is always kicking a fuss after milk, I would think he is ready for solids but he isn't doing it all the time. So makes me wonder if I should give him more milk? But he sometimes spit out quite a bit so that's why I'm hesitant in giving him more milk. As it is, little Andrew is drinking 150ml. I doubt he can drink more than that. Will have to monitor a couple of days more and see how it goes.

Little Andrew will be four months next week. I will check with the doctor to see if I can try some solid food with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment