Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mother of All Jab!!!

Last night at 11pm sharp, I had my last jab (hopefully it stays that way)! But it wasn't an easy jab because it was a huge a** jab with the sharpest needle you've ever seen! I was too freaked out by the needle that I didn't even get the name of it to update here!!

Nonetheless, I toughen myself and jab on the left where I think so far it's the easiest spot to go it.

And because I was preoccupied by the huge a** needle, I forgot to "warm up" my solution. Normally what I would do is, I'll always warm up the solution by rolling it with my 2 palms. Since I forgot to do it, cold = pain............

Maybe I was on adrenalin high, I couldn't really feel any pain when I poke the needle in or when I inject the solution. Hahahaha. I was all too happy that it was my last needle! After the jab, I was so tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I curled up in bed and fell asleep almost instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment