Monday, September 20, 2010

Keeping up with the jabs

I have been very discipline with all my jab time, morning at 8.40am, afternoon at 3.40pm. Well, the morning jabs are ok since that's about the time I get up in the morning. But afternoon... I thought very hard as to what is the best time to have my jab. I could have done it in the evening say 8pm, but the movie-bug reminded me that if I do 8pm means I don't get to go for movie for a long-long time.... Then if I do it at night say 11pm means it's more than 12 hours. So... why 3.40pm? On my first day, I decided, ok 6 hours after morning jab which is 2.30pm.... but I reached home an hour late, so from then on 3.40pm everyday.

I also have a journal of my jabs, and it looks like this:
16/9 8.40am - Buserelin (R)
16/9 3.40pm - Buserelin (L)

17/9 8.40am - Buserelin (R), Gonal-F (L), Menopur (R)
17/9 3.40pm - Buserelin (L)

18/9 8.40am - Buserelin (R), Gonal-F (R), Menopur (L)
18/9 3.40pm - Buserelin (L)

You see.. since I have to jab so many jabs left right left right... so to even them out, I've got to remember which goes where on what date!

No comments:

Post a Comment