Monday, September 27, 2010

It's happening soon!

News flash: Pick up date is 29th September. 2 more days to go!

During the scan, I can see the follicles much bigger in size compare to last Friday and I am really pleased to see them grow! :) All in all, I have about 6-7 follicles growing in various sizes. Some people has like 10-14 follicles!!! I hope mine is "quality counts." The larger ones are 21-22mm, and smallest is only 8mm. Dr F said he will harvest everything on Wed and then only can tell how many can be fertilised and grow into healthy embryo.

So for now, at 3.40pm I'll have my Buserelin. Then tonight at 11pm, my LAST JAB!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! No more jab tomorrow! YAYE!!!

Then on Wednesday morning, we need to be at the clinic at 10am, and the procedure will be at 12noon. So, for now... I can only pray that everything goes on smoothly as planned. May YOUR will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment