Friday, September 17, 2010

Here we go again...

This is Round 2. Round 1 had to be "abandon" after discovery (well, or the lack of it) of only 2 follicles. I was on Microgynon for 18 days and on day 22 (16 Sept), I started Burseline jab again. This time one for the morning, one for the afternoon.

Then today onwards until next Tue, besides having the 2 Buserelin, I have my Gonal-F & Menopur. So, all in all is 4 needles in a day.

How do I feel? Hmmm... I am still not afraid of the needles (yet)! I will normally take a few deep breath before the jab to calm myself, say a short prayer "God, grant me the strength." And easy breezy~ I don't know if it's side-effect of the jab, but I am feeling tired for most part of the day. Probably because I had to conjure all the energy that is left in me to go through the jab, I don't know... Anyway, I feel fine and I WILL PREVAIL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment