Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Great holiday!

The three of us were off to KK for a week of holiday and it was a great one! I enjoyed seeing how my parents bonded with little Andrew and how he never cease to entertain his grandparents. I am glad that I decided to go for family getaway to the mountains and to the beach!

I wasn't looking for activities or sight-seeing during the trip, I wanted my parents to enjoy little Andrew all by themselves, away from others. So I chose to getaway. I am sure if we stayed in KK, there will be too many people visiting us and taking that precious time away from my parents.

I wanted little Andrew to remember his grandparents - my parents, and I wanted my parents to be able to play and bond with little Andrew. And I am glad I achieved what I set out to do for this holiday. I am glad my parents enjoyed the time together and I am pretty sure little Andrew had a great time - from all the swimming and pampering and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment