Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The first pearlie ^^

When I was getting little Andrew ready for his evening bath, I checked his gum again (I've been doing this all week!) to see if there is any sign on that first pearly white coming out, I FINALLY see it coming out!

I actually thought I saw something last Saturday already, but I wasn't sure. And today I finally saw it! It looked like a little cut on the gum and you can just see the little white tip sprouting out. I believe this is the left one (bottom front centre).

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this! Hahaha! I read that the baby could get fever and diarrhea, so far nothing yet and I'm hoping it will stay that way as we are going to take a flight tomorrow.

I hope I have packed everything for the baby. I'm not too worried for us adult as we can make do with what we don't have but not the baby! And in the end, the baby's luggage is heavier and more than daddy and mummy's combined. I am pretty sure I overpacked for the baby but better be safe than sorry right?

Besides having to worried about he luggage, I'm also worried about the diaper bag that we will be carrying with us on he plane.

What's in the diaper bag:
- 6 diapers
- 2 change of clothes (one long sleeve, one short sleeve rompers)
- 3 handkerchief
- 1 muslin
- Baby wipes
- Tissue paper
- 3 empty milk bottle
- 3 servings of milk powder
- 1 drinking mug (planning to fill it with apple juice)
- Hot water thermos (not quite sure of I can fill it up yet, TBC)
- lotsa toys for entertainment for the 3 hours flight
- 2 pacifiers

I might have overdo on the diapers, well, you'll never know right?

No comments:

Post a Comment