Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Enjoying solids

Since starting little Andrew on solids, he had tried a couple of ingredients. In early stage, we gave him rice cereals by Organix. He loves it very much! Maybe because it will after all contains his milk. We tried both the banana and apple flavour and he seems to enjoy the banana more.

For fruits, I always purée apple for him- his first taste, his first love. Other than that, he had pear, mango and blueberry.

I have also began cooking for little Andrew as soon as he turned 6 months old. I have been making him porridge based food- Carrot porridge, zucchini (& peas) porridge. And starting yesterday I gave him potato. It was meant to be mashed potato but I guess using a blender, gives you a very fine texture. And since I had 60ml of his milk, it looks more like potato soup! Which he still loves! :)

After the 4 days, I will probably diced the potato into his porridge. And slowly add other ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment