Monday, June 18, 2012

Time to potty train

A day after Little Andrew's 7 months old, he successfully poo in the potty!

Not long after his morning milk, as I was done washing up his bottle, I heard the familiar "mmmmggg" and quickly carried him out of his crib! As fast as I can, I unbuttoned his romper and got rid of the diaper and ran into the toilet! Not long after I sat Andrew, he went on to "mmmmggg" and the facial expression, non-kicking legs, motionless body, YES!!!! The poo is coming out! All done in less than 10 minutes from the first sign of "mmmmmmmggg."

Since Andrew came home from hospital, he hardly poo in diaper. First of all, Little Andrew refused to poo in his diaper. No idea why but he would only poo when I opened up his diaper. Secondly, his cues were quite obvious. Since coming back from hospital, he will go "mmmmmmggg" when he wanted to poo. I have no idea where he learned that! Thirdly, this mama hates cleaning up the mess he made in the diaper, especially those explosive ones that he had due to his teething >.<

Well, there were times I missed his cues because I was too late - scrambling to find the baby room in the shopping center or we were driving in the middle of no where or I was totally "out of range."

I'm proud that my record has been good so far and the credit should go to Little Andrew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment