Sunday, June 17, 2012

2 front teeth

What a Father's Day present from little Andrew to daddy. The second tooth or rather line had been there for days and as I begin to wonder if it was just all my imagination... the second pearly white finally shows up today when I checked it before bed time.

And today I ordered these Amber Teething Necklace and hoping that it will help ease the baby's crankiness and drooling. Will have to wait and see if it works. I also bought one bracelet/anklet, maybe I can try putting it on baby while he sleeps at night. Who knows it might help him sleep through the night better.

Little Andrew currently (for a few days now) wakes up around midnight and around 3am-4am. The midnight waking is easy to settle with just a few pats. But if he wakes later, say closer to 4am, it takes longer. 2 nights ago, it tool me 1.5 hours to pat and sooth him back to sleep! I didn't give him milk, so not wanting him to get used to the idea of waking up and get milk!! I let him have a sip of water though.

He used to sleep through when he co-sleeps on our bed but I don't want him to get used to it and will never leave our bed. So one might I decided to go cold turkey with him and let him fall asleep in his crib. So far so good! Even if doing so means retraining him to sleep through the night, at least I get my much needed space in my bed to sleep!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment