Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 32 now...

Another 6 more weeks and go for the big day. Yesterday we went for doctor's appointment, my glucose level is normal. Yaye! And miraculously, I didn't put on weight since 4 weeks ago! I think my theory is right.

Well, you see.. I never really had any constipation - maybe in the beginning only, but it's now all back to normal. During my last visit to the clinic, I did not pass motion the night before and the morning itself. So I put on a whooping 3kg, but I realised now that it was an illusion. Yesterday weighing in was the same as 4 weeks ago. How can that be when baby is gaining weight right? My theory is - I managed to dump quite a lot of *ahem the night before as well as yesterday morning. So, my *ahem must have weigh quite a hefty weight! Hahahaha!

Anyway... the appointment went on well like usual. My little one now weighs 2kg, and is resting higher now - just right below my rib. Ouch! Not only my rib hurts, my back hurts as well as my nether region. Dr F said it's probably gonna get worst. But since it's not consistently 24 hours pain, I shouldn't worry about it. Oh well, what I didn't get in the first 2 trimesters, are all coming to haunt me now.

In fact, my appetite has gone a notch down as well. Partly because he is resting so high up and I can't really eat that much. I couldn't even a bowl of rice anymore, at most maybe half... If I do finish that bowl of rice, I think the indigestion is going to be unthinkable. Oh yes, the indigestion/heart burn is coming to haunt me now.

We also checked with Dr F if there is no way hubby can be in the OT when I have my caesarian. Well apparently not here in JB :( The one in KL allows but not here. Too many papa lost the battle and fainted I guess. So looks like hubby won't get to see baby coming out or cutting his cord. Unfortunately is that I don't think I'm ready at all for natural birth. It's just too dramatic with all the pain and pushing and breathing that comes with it. 

6 more weeks to make sure my room is ready. Now that we've got the last bit of the furniture - his cupboard comes with a changing table, we can finally move about the furniture in our room and make sure everything is in place and my hospital bag is pack - just in case...


No comments:

Post a Comment