Tuesday, October 11, 2011

At Week 33, the stairs is my worst enemy



I'm feeling all the weight of the baby all the time. He is getting bigger by the day, and the space in my tummy is not gonna get any bigger no matter how much he tried to stretch himself! I can feel every twitch, every punch, every kick, every roll... I'm curious what's going on in there all the time.

I find it tougher to get out of bed - not so much of the backache, but the pain down below. I've mastered how to get out of bed will no if not lesser pain! Yaye!

But if I sat with the wrong posture, oh wow... the grimace of my face is extremely significant when I try getting up from the seat! My back is killing me!!!! But I'm lucky it's not 24 hours standby kinda pain. The pain comes and goes as it pleases. I wish the pain will just go away!! I am running out of idea for pain relief. I guess the only way out is - after birth.

I was just talking to my cousin who gave birth to triplets - they were born in week 30, in total they weigh 4kg. Now I'm in week 33 and the little one weigh 2kg+, which is half their weight. I admire her a lot, she was bed-ridden during most of her last trimester. I remember visiting her in the hospital where she was admitted for almost a month. I'm glad the triplets are strong and healthy now - they are already 3, my goodness how time flies. I still remember holding them when they were discharged from the hospital one by one. They were so tiny then. And I think my little one is now right about the size when they were home for the first time!

I guess I shouldn't complaint about his weight. All I can do now is endure whatever pain that comes along. As long as he is healthy. Midweek next week, we'll be seeing Dr F again. I hope baby will turn and face the ultrasound scan. He will show his little manhood but is shy to show his face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment