Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where is my swab? (29/12/2009)

Last night, I slept at... 9pm?! Hahahaha... No idea why, but I was extremely exhausted yesterday when I got home.

Woke up happy & fresh this morning - after a few sneeze on the bed!

After cleaning up & dressed up for the day, I went downstairs to have my jab. BUT - where is my alcohol swab!! OH NO!!! I checked the fridge (even the freezer), the car, the bed, the bag.. nope still couldn't find it... Oh well, will just have to use tissue + filtered clean water to swab myself.

Today is left jab - the painful side. So I pinched myself HARDER..... And it works! I think I'm getting better at the jab. Having said that, I have more "blue-black" patches all over my fat tummy now. I did asked the nurse if it was normal, she said it's normal and it's ok as long as it's not swollen or harden. Oh well, so nothing to worry...

Just to update about the alcohol swab - I found it. I think it fell off my bag when I placed it in the cupboard in office. I found it :) and hopefully after tomorrow's visit, I won't be needing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment