Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it time yet? (28/12/2009)

10am - my appointment with new Doc!!

As soon as I arrived, nurse said to pee.... I just emptied my bowel before I came!!!! Hahahahah... with the container in hand, I went into the little girls' room. For a couple of seconds, nothing... I had to think PEE for a while before there is a very little urge to pee. So I only managed to fill half of the container given to me.

Before I could sit down again, I was called in to see Doc. To my surprised, it's still Dr F. Good~ If anything is to be done today, I am glad that it's gonna be Dr F. As I lay down on the bed for examination, I see a BLACK ROUND DOT between my 2 cysts! Hmm... not another one PLEASE!!!! Then scan left, scan right, then left and right again - to see if there is any follicles... Dr F stopped at one faint black circular dot and measure and told the nurse the measurement. Then back to the one stucked between my 2 cycsts and did the same.

Now, Dr F explained. Those 2 black circular dots ARE follicles. Oh ok... Thank goodness it's not another cyst between the existing two! Phew! He mentioned that the 2 follicles measured about 14 and 12mm, they are not big enough. It should be at about 17mm then ovulation will happen.

He also explained that with one of the follicles stuck between the 2 cysts could be giving pressure to the follicle and unable to grow bigger. Hmmm... I hear "problem" here... He said let's see how it goes in 2 more days, if it is really affecting the growth then I might have to do a laproscopy surgery (also knowns as keyhole surgery) to remove the 2 cysts.

Now that the 2 follicles aren't big enough, I had to take more jab before my next visit scheduled on 30th December. And this time for sure, it's gonna be Dr S. If on 30th, the follicles are at the right size then it's time to do IUI. Otherwise, will have to go back again on 1st Jan - this time Dr F will be back.

So there will be 2 more days of jab and then back to the clinic on 30th December!

No comments:

Post a Comment