Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's all happening

No false labor here... It's just that I'm finally feeling all the terrible pregnancy difficulties at this very last stage: backache, swollen feet, headache, even the stretch marks are coming out only at this last trimester!

The worst of all is the BACKACHE!!!! As I stood up from the chair, I got this piercing pain in my lower back. When I turn from side to my back when in bed, again I got the same pain. Because of the pain, I'm "slowing" down in my movement whenever I get out of bed or out of the chair. Even as I walk, I waddle around slowly because o the backache.

I tried to find ways to relieve the pain - the way I sit or the way I sleep or the way I walk... It seems to be just temporary relieve. I tried heat pack, it seems to work but the thing is I wish the heat would say on longer in the pack. The heat kinda dissipate too soon. I'm still searching for a longer term solution but as of now - the eye pillow made out of flax seed is my best friend. Until then, I'm still searching for a longer term relieve. I certainly hope that the backache will go away after birth.


A friend suggested that I should get a diaper changing table instead of just using my bed or his crib. I'm still contemplating if I should get it... Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment