Friday, June 25, 2010

What's Next

Today is my last day on Microgynon30, Dr F gave me another 7 pills to be continued till 2 July. In the meantime, I was given 17 new syringes (with a spare) to start new course from 30 June onwards. And this time it's REAL syringes, not the jab pen that I used to have. I would prefer the pen type, this is a bit over-whelming but I think I will be just fine jabbing myself.

Since last night, (the night before my last Microgynon30) I have a bit of a spotting. I called the clinic this morning and spoke to the nurse, she said continue my medication and there is nothing to be alarmed with. She said it could be that the medication is not strong enough. Hmm... does this mean my natural hormone is stronger than the synthetic ones! Good or bad? Anyways... Tomorrow I will be on new medication for 7 days, so will just have to continue the pills and start the jab on 30 June!

No comments:

Post a Comment