Friday, June 4, 2010

This is it!

Well, it sounded like a MJ movie title, but this really is it for me!

We visit Dr F yesterday at the first sign of my period. Well, you see... lately the coming of my period is weird. I will have 2-3 days of stain before the real flow starts. So when exactly is my period? Dr F said the day it flows is the first day. Oh! So I got it wrong then :D

Dr F told me to start medication only when my period really flows a.k.a. Day One. He prescribed Microgynon 30 for me. It's a 21-days medication of contraceptive pills. After which, I will be put on daily jabjab again for 2 weeks. Dr F also mentioned that the targeted "harvest date" is end July.

So now... I can only be a good girl & start my pills tomorrow & be prepared for weight-gain (one of the common side-effect as stated in the long leaflet that comes in the box).

No comments:

Post a Comment