Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was right!

My pills are coming to an end this Friday, so it's time to make an appointment to see the good old Dr F. I called the clinic in the morning, and asked Rude Nurse to make appointment for me to see Dr F. She then put me on hold to retrieve my patient file, after a while she came back and said that my card told me to call only when it's my day 1 of period. Then I told her, Dr F specifically told me that I should see him once I'm finishing my pills. She said no, that is not what is written in my card. I then asked her if she can go check with Dr F to confirm that. Once again she put me on hold. After a while she came back to the phone and said Dr F said to call again only when I have my period. FINE~

During lunch time, I felt that I was 100% right that Dr F had asked us to call before I finish my pills to make my next appointment! I remember that he told us that if I were to finish my pill on Sunday, call eary to make an appointment to see him say on Saturday. I confirmed that with hubby and he said he remembered that too. So I asked hubby to call the clinic for me. I didn't want to call coz I was really pissed with the nurse and unsatisfied with the attitude of Rude Nurse. He was lucky, he got another nurse to speak to. She said she will check with Dr F and call me back.

After 15minutes, she called back and said that I can make an appointment to see Dr F anytime this week. SEE SEE!!! I WAS RIGHT!!! I remember everything Dr F said! And boy, am I happy that I kept to my instinct and checked again in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment