Saturday, February 11, 2012

Projectile poo

Little Andrew had a good day today!

I bath him and he must be missing the bubble bath he had in KL! I could almost see it in his eyes the disappointment.

As usual I poured the pitcher all over his body in the end if there was any leftover. Only this time he was busy kicking and waving, and his left hand hit me and I accidentally poured the water all over his face! And he gulped down a good mouthful. Sorry baby!

I knew he was gonna have tummy ache or some sort of diarrhea eventually.

In the afternoon, he was having his milk and suddenly he went "mmmnngggg" Oh so it's poo time. So as usual I put him in the changing mat and opened his diaper to let him poo.

Unexpectedly... he released gas with some very watery poo and it hit me!!! Man, I'm covered in poo!!!! (Well, maybe I over reacted but his poo did hit me!

Maybe it was payback from him! Hhhhmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment