Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back to his bed

We have successfully return back to sleeping in his own crib! Yes!! What a huge success.

One night about a week ago, I decided little Andrew is taking up too much space in our bed. Before he fell into deep asleep, I tried putting him on his crib. To my surprise, he didn't resist much. He gave out a few grunt and fell back asleep! I thought to myself, "SUCCESS!!!"

I am glad I let him sleep with us because he needed lots of TLC and "immediate" reaction to every cry when he was sick. I think it helps him to feel secure and less fussy. In fact he had trouble falling asleep at that time so we let him sleep with us in our bed. And that allowed him to sleep longer hence speedier recovery!

I knew eventually we had to let him go back to his crib. And I am glad he didn't make a big fuss when the time came :)

No comments:

Post a Comment