Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hair gone, all gone

Today is the day little Andrew had his hair shaved. Maybe I'm biased with my little Andrew, he still looks cute without hair. In fact, even cuter than before.

Traditionally, Chinese shaved their babies hair by the end of 30 days. I heard that it is to get rid of the "dirty hair" that the baby is born with. And thinks that after shaving, the hair will look thicker and nicer.

I never really wanted to shave little Andrew's hair- never for esthetic reason. But lately he is losing his hair so much. I see them all over his pillow, on my clothes, sticking to my arm after I carried him, onto his towel... just everywhere his head run against or rest on! And it is getting patchy with bald spot here and there.

And the other day while shopping, we saw this shop that helps you to make souvenir out of your baby's hair! Now that is interesting!

So we decided to shave little Andrew's hair for memory reason. I really think he looks cuter now. My dad calls him the Shaolin Master 少林大师 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment