Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's only week 15

25 more weeks to go to the big day!

I went for a antenatal diagnostic center for a check up, I was prepared mentally if the doc will ask me to do the amnio test! Needles, how big can that be right? Besides, I have been through more needles, so that more is this one!

As I lay down on the examination bed, I can see this huge hi-tech Siemens machine next to me. I don't see needles, yet... then when doc came in, all he did was scan! He scanned everything from head to toe, from nose to spine, from waist to kidney, from left limb to right limb, etc. At one stage during the scan, I can see that the baby is sucking his/hers thumb. It was such heart-melting moment to see that. After a while, I think doc wants to scan something but baby wasn't cooperating. He not-so-gently pressed the scanner deeper and said "move baby move" =.="

And half way during the scan, doc laughed and asked if we want to know the sex of the baby. He was marking something on the screen and type... I still can't say yet because I have friends betting the sex of the baby!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! So, it shall remain a secret until later stage for now :)










No comments:

Post a Comment