Thursday, June 9, 2011

BellaBand

I have earlier bought a BellaBand after reading it's usefulness. I wore it maybe once or twice when my tummy wasn't that big yet, so felt that it's under-utilised. Today, as I was going through my wardrobe for clothes to wear to work, I have too many casual wear! HAHAHAHA. I took out a pair of slacks and give it a try and I can't even zip it up even for a bit!!!! When that's when BellaBand comes useful. I wore the BellaBand over my pants and ta-da! I still can wear my slack. (Which also means my thighs and buttocks have not been putting on weight! YES!!!)

Some might find BellaBand slightly on the expensive side, especially here in Malaysia/Singapore, there are other options of similar bellyband. I went around looking at other brands before deciding on BellaBand. I find that Bellaband's material is thicker hence can hold your pants/skirt in place better. You don't want the bellyband to start rolling up while you are seated and exposing your unzip pants/skirts! With thicker material in the BellaBand means the elasticity is gonna last longer and it should hold your tummy comfortably until full term. In our hot climate, some might find that BellaBand is a bit too thick to wear, since I will mostly wear it over my working pants, and I work in air-conditioned office... why not right? Besides, I will not stay in hot/warm condition for too long, I don't think I can take it either!

The other reason for getting is also when your tummy grows bigger, you will be needing some support. I guess that's why some preggers hold their tummy as they walk. So with BellaBand, it will also supports your burgeoning tummy in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment