Tuesday, October 1, 2013

12 hours? Really?

On Sunday morning, little Andrew decided to wake up at 3am when I'm about to go to bed. Ya, I still got this bad habit of sleeping late once in a while and tonight is the night to sleep late AND little Andrew decided not to sleep through!!!!

He will usually go back to sleep after a while, normally. But unfortunately tonight is not the night. He decided not to go back to sleep at all until it's almost 8am! Gave him his breakfast bottle and he went back to sleep FINALLY. He then woke up at 11.30am and thankfully I caught some sleep too!

For the rest of the day, I decided to keep him awake. No matter how tired he got at 5am, he had to stay awake and hubs and I had a mission to keep the bay occupied! Which we did and he had his dinner, showered and had his milk all by 8.30pm. Lights out and the little piggy slept in less than 10 minutes! Good right?

And the best part is, he woke up 8.30am on Monday morning!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

So now, do I want him to sleep in late and then keep him up for the rest of the day or should I go back to the old schedule? Still wondering which is better for the little one and for ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment