Monday, December 24, 2012

Why oh why?

I think the drinking milk before sleep is now a habit. I thought that Andrew must be too full to drink milk to sleep because I cooked slightly bigger portion dinner. I was wrong!! he ended wanting milk before he sleeps. He was tugging my pillow - there's where he lay down for his milk. Baby, I wish you can talk and tell me!!! >.<

Then in the middle of the night, little Andrew woke up crying! And there is no way I could pacify him and sleep back. He sat up and cried pretty loud. So I gave in, I carried him to my bed and let him sleep with us. Immediately he slept and no crying at all! Hmmm... how am I suppose to get this sleep training on his crib worked out. I don't want to use the Cry It Out technique, it's kind of cruel and pains me.

I guess will just have to keep trying. I don't think he has any trouble sleeping in the crib since he has been falling asleep in there for 5 nights consecutively already. I just need to try harder and nightly until he can sleeps through the night in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment