Thursday, December 13, 2012

Milk before sleep

It seems to me that little Andrew wants milk again before his bedtime. He stopped drinking his night time milk for a while now, but these 2 days he will fuss until I gave him the bottle!

I wonder if he didn't have enough for dinner. Maybe it's time to increase his diner portion so he won't need his milk before bed. I thought he weaned himself off it, apparently not. If he does means he can stop wearing diapers at night!!! Dream on mummy! He's not even potty train in the day for wee wee! But for big business, it seems little Andrew gets it that he gotta poo in the potty! He can't do it on his back or when he is seated nowadays. I realised that because for few days in a row, he had urged during meal time when we were out and about. I tried putting him on the diaper change table to poo, but he just won't do it! I tried doing it in the car, again he won't do it!

I guess it's a good thing that he knows the use of potty. It just that I need to fix his timing and not every time when he is having his dinner half way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment