Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More milestone

Little Andrew amazes me all the time when he reaches new milestone. Even if it is the smallest matter, I'm still very proud of him!

He is getting the hang of feeding himself with picking up the food I left on the tray attached to his high hair. So sometimes when we are out and about and when I feed him, he will want to pick it up from the spoon - not pick up the spoon just yet!

So today's dinner, I let him have some watermelon. At first I tried to put the pick into his hand, he refused to hold it and wanted me to feed him. But to my surprise after a few feed, he wanted to hold the pick. And the happiest moment came when he managed to put the pick into his mouth on his first attempt!!! AND the best of all, daddy was around to see it too!

I'm so glad that there are many times that daddy witnesses all these milestone together with me. I'm worried that he will miss out of all these because I'm at home 24hours with little Andrew! I'm glad he is around to see this today!

More self-feeding adventure to come! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment