Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Learn and play

Haven't been updating for a while... Little Andrew is getting so big now! And he certainly has learn quite a few tricks! I tried to let him learn through play and not just for the sole purpose of play- play.

He can insert the beads into the chopstick with ease but still gotta learn the trick to keep all 4 inside :) I didn't show him so I shall let him learn and discover himself.

I use the same beads to do "match the same shape/colour" with little Andrew. He seems to know what I want him to do. He managed to pick the same shape and colour when I asked him to pick from the lots.

He knows his shapes puzzle all too well already so I'm keeping that aside and will rotate back to shapes on and off. He has a match the animal puzzle but he wasn't able to match that earlier on. Will try it again soon to see if he gets it already.

Lately, little Andrew is very interested with Lego! It took sometime for him to get the hang of it but he is now an expert already. Though he is still just "building", I hope one day when he talks he will tell me what is it that he is building.

And then the sorting cups!!!! He has been playing with it for a while already but he could only managed at most 4 out of 10. But one day after I return from work, he could do it all already. Daddy said he showed him how to do it in the afternoon and he got it already! I did it with him before but he didn't get it. It's like he suddenly grew up!!

Drawings! I bought him a set of triangular crayons and he is not very interested in drawing though. He will probably enjoy it later out of the blue again!

No comments:

Post a Comment