Sunday, April 21, 2013

This is becoming a habit...


2 times this week, little Andrew was super duper whooper sleepy during his meal time. I'm hoping this will not become a trend and that it's just the flu meds that's making him sleepy and moody. 

He is also back to his habit of chewing/biting/gnawing everything!!!! I don't think the second set of molar is coming yet, because I don't see any whitish gum. Maybe he's just now feeling well. Oh ya, I'm gonna blame everything to the flu. 

He got the flu after we returns from Japan. It was cold in Japan and he didn't even get a whiff and upon returning... the flu just appear out of no where! Well, not really... I sprayed the saline to clear his nose and suddenly, everything just flow out!!!! Sigh. I blamed my itchy finger!

I hope little Andrew will get well soon and be his best again.

No comments:

Post a Comment