Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cooking for little Andrew

I have been experimenting with cooking for little Andrew. I don't think I'm graduating to be a good cook, but I am definitely still learning. I mix and match the vegetables, and most of the time it's steam. I guess as little Andrew grows, I will have more method of cooking. And I am definitely evolving and changing and hopefully improving!

All these prepared with love and most of the time little Andrew will clean up everything. But these 2 nights, he hasn't been finishing up his dinner and it's mostly half portion. I'm not worried about my cooking but more of him not feeling well. He got sick after retuning from our Japan holiday :( I blame my itchy fingers for spraying the saline!!!! Hope my little darling will get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment