Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baby got teeth!

Little Andrew teeth is really growing up a storm!!! By 13 months, he has 3 molars growing simultaneously! And I thought it's suppose to be one at a time! The first molar is top left, and the top right and bottom left is just cutting through. No wonder Little Andrew let out cries at nights!!!

He hardly lets me check his teeth, so by the time I check again on the top molar, it was already quite big, say 70% surfaced already grown out. The other 2 is just cutting through and I can only see a small little white tip. In fact, I felt it with my fingers first then a couple days later only I managed to see it.

We are getting little Andrew to get used to brushing his teeth with step 2 tooth brush from Combi and he still loves his banana-shaped toothbrush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment