Monday, August 20, 2012

Sick baby

My poor little Andrew caught a viral infection from his daddy. He woke up with a mild cough suddenly because he was a-ok yesterday!

The worrisome daddy said to bring him to see doctor but it's a public holiday and our normal GP is closed and will probably be closed for the next few days! So we had to go to the A&E in a nearby hospital.

Our little charmer did his best to charm the MO, the nurses, the administrator and even the pharmacist who dispensed the medicines! He was prescribed with a fever meds (just in case), a flu meds and a cough meds- with one of them being the same meds prescribed to him by his usual pediatrician back in JB. And we were warned that the meds could cause drowsiness. Oh jolly good!

Not~ because the drowsiness didn't even work on this active baby! He is still his usual active self and sleep normal. I had an appointment with my hairdresser and I call him miracle hands! My sis was babysitting him.

When I came home, aside from the leaky nose, he is normal. So after a while, I put him to sleep and he slept for 2.5 hours! Hahaha!

Little Andrew likes holding onto mummy when he sleeps and he definitely sleeps better that way. And I'm enjoying it even if it means I will wake up with a weakly elbow and numbness in my hands! He will soon outgrow sleeping with mummy and will soon hold onto his girlfriends rather than mummy's. So yes I'm enjoying every bonding moment withy little Andrew. I love him to bits!!!!

Get well soon my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment