Saturday, April 7, 2012

Afternoon Nap

Little Andrew has no problem sleeping through the night BUT he has problem napping these days.

He used to nap after his morning bath for about an hour or more but he doesn't do that anymore. In fact, his nap time is all over the place and it's mostly not more than half an hour. What can I do in that short time? Wash his bottle. If I'm lucky, I can run downstairs and throw the laundry into the washing machine. There is not much time and only the essentials can be done.

Taking care of the baby in the day is no joke especially if he is not keen in self-entertaining for too long.

Little Andrew allows very short time of self-entertaining. So again, I can only do the essential stuff.

Oh and napping means I've got to stay near him when he naps. And he needs heavy patting, sometimes he wants to be carried. And of course this will require his beloved buddy - the pacifier. If I leave his side, he will wake up. If his buddy dropped, he will wake up. If I stop the patting, he will wake up.

Such is the drawback of having to sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment