Monday, February 21, 2011

Not quite the piece of cake


21st Feb is my first day to have 3 jabs in the morning, though I've had Busereline & Menopur before, Puregon is new to me. This time the pen used to administer the Puregon is different from the one used for Gonal F (though both is just as expensive!) The first 2 jab was still piece of cake... when it's time for Puregon, I realised the needle was longer and thicker @_@ I thought to myself, it's ok. Boy was I wrong!!! Well, going in was easy since the needle was really sharp, but I had problem pressing the plunger! Alamak! So I had to release my pinch to hold the Puregon pen while the other hand used to press the plunger. The releasing was ok, no problemo... until I retract the pen. This is when the pain comes. Not quite sure why, but heck it was painful. Maybe because I released the "pinch" before I administer the jab. Let's do this again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment