Friday, February 25, 2011

Freaky Friday

On our way to see Dr F this morning, the traffic was exceptionally bad. So we made our way, slowly crawling on the road. And then we saw police diverting traffic to just one lane, to my horror there was a motorcycle crushed beyond repair. I thought, there is no wounded biker around, good. About 50m ahead, I saw people sitting by the roadside (busybody bikers and drivers actually STOPPED and PARKED their vehicle long the emergency lane and slip road) including one 18-wheeler lorry. Hubby moved from right lane to left lane because the cars on the right lane were really slow, but the traffic was smooth already. Anyway, just when I thought all is good, TO MY HORROR, I saw a (probably dead) man stuck underneath the right rear tires of the lorry. OMG~ What a sight! What a way to start my weekend. My sympathies to the family of the (probably dead) biker.

Ok back to my doctor's appointment. We had a follicle scan via (vee-jay-jay) ultrasound. Dr F said there are 3 tiny follicles 0.66mm (I think that's the measurement) on my right uterus. As for the one of the left, just like before, it took him a while to twist and turn the ultrasound to scan it properly. Can't seems to find anything.

So Dr F said he can only see 3 on the right and nothing on the left yet. It's still early, only Day4 of my injections. He compared to my previous chart and mentioned that it was 0.58 with 2 follicles on the right, and the ones on the left seems to be a late boomer that shows only when it was towards Day9. Oh well, at least it's bigger than before.

My dosage is now increased to 150iu of Menopur while maintaining the 400iu of the Puregon and 0.02cc of Buserelin. And I'm scheduled to return to see Dr F on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment