Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Been so long

I have not written about anything for so long and today marks a not so happy day. Though I am still hoping that the test is wrong and tomorrow blood test will show the more accurate result. All the signs on my body is telling me that this round is not successful again.

I have the feeling of my period is coming today and I don't recall having such "strong" feeling last time. I knew I had some pain but this definitely felt like my period is coming.

I won't put the blame on anyone or anything, maybe it's just not time yet. I was very relaxed about this cycle and of course was hoping for a positive result but it seems not likely.

Last time I did the test the day before and it was already showing positive result. But today, it's not the same.

I hate this Clear Blue pregnancy test that says "Not Pregnant". It's such a such disappointment for people like me. It almost felt like a slap on the face. I think I should just stick to the lines type.

No comments:

Post a Comment