Saturday, August 2, 2014

Here we go!

Today we went to see Dr F for next course of action. And so... here we go. I will be on Gonal F and Menopur for 5 days and will need to return on day 6 for review.

I want to make sure that Andrew won't feel neglected since he has been showered with undivided attention from us, especially me, since the day he was born. I will still care for him unconditionally, but the attention will be halved if we have a new member. I will still do what we do, putting him to nap, making his milk/meal, do all kinds of activity with him, shower with him, etc. And I know it's easier said than done especially since a new born will take up all my energy. Anyway, it's too soon to worry. But I will do my best to make sure he gets my love no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment