Sunday, February 3, 2013

This is it! Fingers crossed!

I think we made it! We have weaned off THE buddy! Andrew had 2 day nap, one fallen asleep in the car so that can't be counted. Then at 4pm, Andrew had another hour of nap which he didn't even put up a fight, no more crying or yelling. And tonight, he fell asleep within 15 minutes, which is shorter if not the same amount of time he needs to fall asleep.

For the last few rounds when he didn't put up a fight, I realised he roll around the bed lesser than before. Or maybe he is just plain tired. But I'll take it as a good habit!

I like the hours that Andrew took his nap today. He napped at noon for 1.5 hours, only if I can try to stretch that to 2 hours. Then at 4.30pm, he had another hour of nap. He was in bed by 9.45pm, and fell asleep in less than 15 minutes. So by my calculation, he is sleeping 13 hours a day. Is it enough for a 14mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment