Sunday, September 23, 2012

Breast milk vs Formula milk

I am definitely 100% all for breast milk and I was 100% prepared for it too! But it didn't turn out as I wished for (http://antheama.blogspot.com/2012/03/breastfeeding.html?m=1)

There are way too many articles and forums/discussion where BM mommies bashing FM mommies - directly and indirectly by making comments about FM.

Some people chose to FM but there are mommies like me who just can't make it happen! So there is no need to be so mean to FM mommies. Every parents want the best for their children, and every parents will have different view about parenting. You can be pro-BM, but there is no need to bash up FM mommies. The worst comment I read was "human milk for human, cow milk
for cow". If I had a choice I would give MY VERY OWN BM, but I just can't! Stop saying that babies only need very little colostrum for the first few days. But do you know my few is 10 drops per hand express!!!!

So please stop bashing up FM mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment